The LimeSat HD Air FTA Receiver with WiFi board is a very popular high definition free to air satellite receiver. What makes this feature exciting is if you connect an external hard drive (personal video recorder) you now can record in HD while you watch or program the unit to record while you are away and play it later. If you think you may want an FTA HD receiver in the future that will record then the LimeSat HD Air would be your best choice.
Want to learn more about free to air satellite? Click here and read our learning center. There you will find channel lists, reviews, and more.
Technical Summary of the LimeSat HD Air
- External USB2.0 HOST HDD supporting for Timeshift & Live recording or playback simultaneously, powerful trick model
- MPEG-2 & MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)
- DVB-S, DVB-S2 compliant.
- Multi-LNB controlled by DisEqC control version 1.2 and USALS.
- USB 2.0 HOST support.
- Brilliant 65,535 colors full-resolution on screen display.
- Multi-Language supported ( OSD & MENU ).
- Software upgrade via RJ-45 LAN & RS-232 Serial Port & USB.
- True to life HD (High Definition : HDMI )
- CVBS video & Audio output via RCA.
- Component (Y/Pb/Pr) output via RCA.
- Channel sorting by Alphabet, Transponder, CAS.
- Maximum 10,000 channel programmable.
- Closed Caption support.
- Favorite channel groups.
- Support extended EPG.
- Parental Lock & Receiver Lock.
- Powerful channel control by favorites, lock, skip, move and delete.
- Software upgrade thru LAN(FTP/HTTP)
- LimeSat Air HD
- Remote Control
- Audio/Video Cables
- 6 Foot HDMI Cable
- User's Manual